The software architecture is very attractive for many developers. But an architect and architectural processes are perceived as an excess for many small companies.
But the nature abhors a vacuum and the architecture develops spontaneously. Sometimes it is bad, heavy and can interfere with the project development.
In this track we will discuss:
- Architectural methodologies and their practical application
- Architecture enhancement and introduction of architectural processes
- Practical benefits of having architects; when his presence is beneficial and when it is not. The architecture for startups.
- Teaching architecture. Do we have schools for architects? Is it possible to teach architecture to students?
We invite practitioners and theorists to submit their reports and to take part in hot disputes. We will be glad to consider all opinions, and positive or negative experiences of architectural solutions.
- What is serverless and how to live with it?
- Simple instruments for architect’s significant influence on stakeholders
- Improvement of hybrid solutions for the development of cross-platform mobile applications
- Lions, Swans, Monkeys – A New Approach to Biometric Menagerie
- Clean code in commercial development. Is there a limit to perfection?
- And then, surely, suddenly the clouds will dance!
- Task Dispatching System for the Complex of Natural Language Processing Tools
- The architecture of a client application
- Beware of the Pgpool!
- Compositing native and Web technologies for creating UI with Chromium Embedded Framework
- When the trees grow to the sky
- Building information systems based on semantic networks. #Knowledge graphs, #Semantic web
- How to make legacy point-to-point system flexible to comply with changing business requirements
- Architecture risks decreasing
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline in Mixed Environments
- The portability of Embedded Software. Problems and solutions.