Business and Entrepreneurship in the Software Industry (Startups, Patenting, etc.)
- How to help companies to promote software on global market?
- Attraction of investments in a start-up – how to negotiate with an investor?
- Innovation Accounting: build the product on the growth metrics
- Why startups like cloud?
- Distributed teams and virtual offices, 10 years ahead prediction
- 7 steps of international success. Step-by-step guide from launching a start-up to gaining leadership in the global market.
Director of Risk and Market Data, Deutsche Bank TechCentre
Jennifer Trelewicz is the Director of Risk and Market Data in Deutsche Bank TechCentre, LtD. Previously she held the roles of Head of the Expert Councils in the Skolkovo Foundation, Deputy CTO of social products in Mail.Ru, CTO of Google-Russia, and Director of the IBM Systems and Technology Laboratory in Moscow. Jennifer actively participates in professional activities, holding the post of President of the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society. She received her Doctor’s degree in Signal Processing from Arizona State University, as well as a Master’s degree in Mathematical Analysis. Jennifer has a number of publications in international refereed journals and conference proceedings, as well as 28 granted patents.